Traffic Calming Meeting Scheduled for March 31st
I have been advised that the Carrollwood Village NTC Sub Area II - NTC Traffic Calming INFORMAL Meeting will be held on Thursday, March 31st, 2005 at 6:30 pm at St. Mark's Church (Community Center) on Lowell Road.
It is my understanding that Mr. Al Orr of the Parks & Rec. Department of the County will arrange to have chairs and tables placed in the Church at that he will provide a key to Kate Davis for access.
The purpose of this meeting is to provide an informational exchange and ensure that the following items are at least discussed:
1. the County's NTC traffic calming process;
2. establishment of Sub-Area II;
3. hearing preliminary traffic (speed and volume) concerns/issues by the attendees;
4. discussing traffic data collection strategies;
5. discussing potential traffic impact issues associated with the planned developments on Stall Road (east of Dale Mabry); and
6. preparation for the 1st formal public hearing.
We will supply planning maps and any information that the County has available such as traffic counts, crash statistics, and traffic calming "tool box" features.
See you on the 31st.
Angelo Rao, P.E.
Transportation for Livable Communities Engineer
Volkert & Associates, Inc.
3409 W. Lemon Street
Tampa, Florida. 33609
(813) 875-4326 (fax)
(727) 422-3435 (cell)